- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Advanced Pricing Unit Manager – Global Transaction Banking
Advanced Pricing Unit Manager – Global Transaction BankingAdvanced Pricing Unit Manager - Global Transaction Banking
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation.
You will be a part of a newly set up unit with a key focus to help the business set up, and sometimes execute, complex corporate banking structures. Setting up these structures will require the team to work closely with Business, IT, and Operations to not only to explore new structures but also to ensure the structures are correctly set up. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is keen become a system subject matter expert to whom business rely on to understand what is possible to execute.
What you'll do
• Provide key support in our daily operations for our Relationship Pricing & Billing system
• Work with business users to identify the business requirements and setup the system parameters.
• Work with business users and IT on issues. Follow up and resolve for the parameter setup in system or other related systems.
• Engage business users and IT management in articulating solutions and issues
• Strive to address inefficiencies via automation or improving efficiency by providing innovative solutions.
• Provide a good understanding of business requirements to IT to ensure delivery of a correct parameter setup that meets customers' requirements
• Review the business User Requirements and Functional Specifications documents to ensure Business Requirements and system changes are correctly defined
• Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) against business requirement and schedule to ensure a complete coverage of business requirement
• Lead or participate in the planning and performing end to end review of the key operations / IT processes to ensure that the associated risks are identified, evaluated and adequately managed,
• Perform validations on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls implemented
• Provide review support when there is a new system / application or changes to the workflow to ensure their associated risks are identified, evaluated and managed
• Manage and participate in other ad-hoc assignments including special investigations / projects
What you bring
• At least 3 years' experience in an operations function
• Results-oriented, driven and energetic
• Essential to have a can-do attitude
• Good at multi-tasking
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• IT background is a plus
• Candidate must possess strong attention to details, analytical and investigation skills
• Basic SAS knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge in banking products, audit, risk management and experience working in a financial institution is a plus