Advice Process Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you eager to be part of a team that shapes the way the biggest Wealth Manager in Asia advises its clients? Are you a hands-on problem solver with the ability to define strategic solutions too?
We are looking for someone who:
– understands business processes and is interested in challenging the status quo
– can think of pragmatic solutions and drive their successful implementation
– appreciates communicating with multiple market stakeholders on various levels of seniority
– can support our Client Advisors as a problem solver in their daily business
– wants to learn how a Wealth Management business works in practice
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Wealth Management Advice Process team in Singapore. The team ensures that our Clients receive best-in-class investment advice in an effective and efficient manner with an outstanding Client Experience. A current focus of our team is to provide Client Advisors with means to enhance how we understand our Clients in order to further increase the quality of advice.
Your experience and skills
– University degree preferably in Business Administration or Finance
– exceptional analytical skills set combined with a true hands-on mentality
– ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
– ability to work under pressure and to deliver multiple deliverables simultaneously
– fluent language skills in both written and spoken business Chinese and English to service North Asian clients
– a detail oriented, structured and methodological thinker
– a proactive character who is able to take on challenges positively
– a self-starter individual who is willing to keep learning
– a dependable team player and contribute to the team objectives
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.