We are looking for self-motivated Agile Business Analysts for a financial services client who through their SaaS platform enables corporations to self-report on Environmental, Social Governance materiality. This individual must have experience working in fintech or financial markets business with strong analytical, problem solving, information gathering, user stories writing and stakeholder communicating skills.
Main Objectives of the Role:
- Serve as the principal intermediary for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project;
- Engage with end users and subject matter experts to identify, analyse, develop, define, document, validate and endorse stakeholder and business requirements;
- Leverage on strong analytical mindset to identify gaps and creatively solve problems, trying new approaches, by working closely with development teams to achieve work outcomes;
- Demonstrate the ability to understand functional and conceptual technical matters, as well as be willing to learn new business domains and technical applications;
- Provide subject matter expertise, regulatory updates, guide decision-making to stakeholders and seek cooperation in the delivery of services by using excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong Agile methodology experience;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills;
- Team contributor with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to cope with high pressure work environment.
How to Apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself, build on your skills and make a significant contribution to a workplace that is filled with energetic and inspiring people. Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and getting in touch to discuss further with either
Jon +65 9776 5552 email@example.com or
Simon +65 8318 4164 firstname.lastname@example.org