The IT Business Unit Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
Promotes the Agile mindset and acts as an effective change agent for Agile teams and senior leadership to improve the effectiveness of the most complex development and business efforts by facilitating improved Agile adoption and maturity across the enterprise. Works with the teams and executives to help transform an entire portfolio by observing, evaluating, and implementing changes to solve organizational and cultural impediments. Develops strategies to enable the Agile transformation of a program or portfolio while implementing best practices across the enterprise. Responsibilities:
- Mentors Executives, Managers and Development Leads in managing efforts consistent with the Agile Manifesto. Promotes and challenges others to foster teamwork and use disciplined Agile approaches for developing quality software.Â
- Coaches 5 or more teams simultaneously by directly observing team activities, guides them through Agile discovery and learning, provides general and role-based training, and helps raise and solve impediments.Â
- Coaches/Facilitates business leads in lean thinking and development of Minimal Viable Products (MVP); Coaches Release Train Engineers, Product Management, Epic Owners at the program level, and coaches Scrum Masters and other team leads on their respective functions within an Agile team.Â
- Develop Agile Adoption Strategy, from the introduction of Agile to fostering teams and cultures sustaining Agile methodologies
- Gather feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials, and content
- Facilitates program retrospectives (teams and management).Â
- Acts as an enterprise thought leader; develops creative ways to embed Agile ceremonies, practices and values across development teams.Â
- Raises recurring/widely observed issues and bottlenecks to stakeholders; develops and implements comprehensive solutions.Â
- Coaches organization through change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limit team productivity and quality, and develops strategy for Agile tooling.Â
- Develops enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content; translates industry best practices into actionable recommendations.Â
- Develops and monitors metrics to track progress of Agile adoption and maturity to aid in accelerating overall Agile transformation efforts.
- 8+ years of agile software development.Â
- 5+ years as an Agile Coach applying several industry best practices.Â
- 4+ years tailoring solutions to complex efforts for leaders.Â
Specialized Knowledge & SkillsÂ
- Bachelorâ€™s/University degree, Masterâ€™s degree preferred
- Track record of entering an organization, assessing existing agile capability at the Team and Program level, and then architecting and implementing an agile transformation strategy intended to develop and mature agile capability and mindsetÂ
- Demonstrated experience working with Sr. Management to standup a continuous improvement strategy spanning Team, Program and Leadership to improve organizational efficiency and create a culture based on continuous learningÂ
- Demonstrated Assessing, defining, implementing and supporting world-class Agile transformation programsÂ
- Proven experience â€training from the back of the roomâ€ as well as on a one-to-one basis on agile implementation frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), roles and responsibilities in an agile organization, agile engineering practices as well as product ownership
- Relevant certification like Certified Agile Coach ICP-ACCÂ
- Deep understanding of multiple Agile methodologies which are beyond the Scrum Framework.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user researchÂ
- Demonstrated experience scaling initiatives leveraging modern agile frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS or DADÂ
Grade : ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citiâ€) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .