- Contract, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 Apr 18
Agile Coach (12 month Direct Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The Human Bank. We are committed to help you further your career within Standard Chartered. To help you with your career development, you can find help and support on . If you feel you are ready to take the next step, this role might be the next step on your career journey.
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated individual to join the team as an Agile Coach (12 month direct contract). The individual will have experience transforming and coaching development team(s) to adapt to from Waterfall methodologies to Agile.
The role has responsibility to work directly with a Global Technology Head to define and refine the transformation strategy for the full portfolio.
The successful applicant will demonstrate an awareness of the impact culture has on the way teams work and deliver, and bring ideas on how to transform both cultural and technical aspects of software delivery.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Coach for multiple Portfolios within GB, CB & CF Technology
- Define & implement strategies for adoption & continuous improvement of Agile
- Coaching, consulting, training & mentoring delivery teams across Technology and Business
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant.
- Desired to have scrum certifications and should preferably have exposure as Agile coach
- Practitioner level Agile certifications, e.g. CSP, PMI-ACP, ICP-ACC, SAFe-SPC, LeSS Practitioner
Technical/General Skills required:
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Experience in delivering software in a regulated environment, ideally financial services based to high quality.
- Prior experience working in an agile / DevOps environment and good understanding of the SDLC
- Good experience in deploying/delivery with agile methodologies in multiple clients
- Can clearly articulate client benefits by adopting agile vs water fall traditional delivery approach
- Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Familiar with and have hands-on experience of Agile scaling methods
- Strong communication, presentation, facilitation, training skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be flexible with changing priorities and multi-tasking.
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey.. Apply Now