- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Sep 17
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
- Lead, coach and deliver a strategic vision for Agile and Scrum Practice.
- Lead Agile Teams by continuously identify areas of improvement that can be applied to our Customers.
- Provide inputs to management on improving and growing the Agile practice within the firm.
- Coach and enable our Customers to improve the software development life cycle.
- Act as a Scrum Master and facilitate collaboration, conflict resolution and timely delivery
- Support the end-to-end Agile framework delivery.
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with Agile Framework
- Good understanding of software development life cycle model especially Agile methodology
- Proven success with Agile driven development and testing.
- Experience in leading onsite and remote development teams.
- Knowledge of the financial service industry, banking and wealth management practices.
- Experience working in Consulting firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Certified Scrum Professional and/or Agile PMI-ACP Certification will be a plus