- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jan 19
An established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of agile practice, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in building high performing teams. This Agile Coach will be the lead, providing hands-on team guidance, managing intrapersonal conflicts, challenges and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Managing software development, agile methods, and agile mind-set, changing the way clients work across business functions.
- Support multiple agile initiatives and directives for the organization.
- Establishment of agile practice, performing and establishing agile capabilities for the organization.
- Responsible for providing coaching to the team, program, portfolio and senior stakeholder levels of the organization.
- Liaise closely with leadership teams to adopt consistent, disciplined agile delivery capabilities.
- Able to serve as a Scrum Master for teams that are starting out with Agile / Scrum, or as coach for new Kanban teams.
- Identify risks, issues and impediments to client Agile Transformations and help clients to progress successfully in their transformations.
- Instils agile values and principles - ensure alignment with Agile methodology including sprint ceremonies (stand-ups, demos, retrospectives), road-mapping and release planning, backlog management (definition, grooming, prioritization), sizing, task estimation and velocity tracking
- Identify plans to transition supported agile teams from agile coaching to self-sufficient agile teams.
- Liaise closely with other coaches to deliver consistent Agile practices across the organisation.
- Relevant University Degree in IT or Business.
- Holds minimum of 5 years' experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Agile delivery lead or Iteration Manager.
- Extensive delivery experience as a Scrum Master, with sound understanding in applying agile method.
- Scrum certified (CSM / PSM / CSPO / PSPO) or other agile certifications (SAFe for instance) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Exhibits good stakeholder management, with strong networking and influencing skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.