Aladdin Business, Head of Product Marketing Asia, Director
Description About this role About this role
The Head of Product Marketing for APAC will partner with Aladdin functional leads and regional business leads to develop and drive execution of localized engagement and adoption strategies for Aladdin users across the APAC region. Working with the global Product Marketing leads, you will oversee and enable the APAC team to drive toward target outcomes across engagement, adoption, and satisfaction channels, tracked through key metrics such customer satisfaction, usage and adoption metrics, and engagement levels across personal, email, and digital channels.
In addition to leading the engagement and adoption strategy and execution, this leader serves as the voice and advocate for the APAC user community across various aspects of the Aladdin experience, including product improvements and service offerings. This includes providing a robust understanding of the customer base, identifying opportunities, and establishing partnerships with other teams across BlackRock to amplify the value of Aladdin to our community.
This executive will lead a team of segment owners in the region who are responsible for key user segments across the investment life cycle such as portfolio managers, risk managers, research analysts, traders, and operations specialists. This role reports to the MD, Head of Aladdin Product Marketing, based in New York. About Aladdin & Product Marketing
BlackRock is one of the world's leading asset management firms and Aladdin is the firm's an end-to-end operating system for investment professionals to see their whole portfolio, understand risk exposure, and act with precision. Aladdin is the central nervous system powering the investment decisions of both the firm and its clients; a $1bn technology business that has significant growth aspirations over the next five years.
The Product Marketing Team is passionate about ensuring the health of each user segment across the community to cultivate a robust advocate population. The team of community and product SMEs set targets and drive outcomes across engagement, adoption, and satisfaction dimensions. As part of this team, you will connect directly with our users to understand their business problems and deliver solutions through our investment management platform. We partner with Product and Client teams to build products that deliver an outstanding customer experience and a robust community of evangelists. Key Responsibilities:
- Be the de facto specialist on and voice of the APAC community
- Connect industry knowledge and market trends with user feedback and product capabilities to inform product and customer engagement strategies
- Provide knowledge and insights to client facing teams to optimally face off with the community
- Build rapport with senior touchpoints / influencers at clients and partners
- Collaborate with regional business leads on new product launches and user adoption, and drive scaled user engagements across the region
- Define localized strategies for each segment that ensure a connected user experience, and foster a robust evangelist population
- Set quantifiable target outcomes across engagement, adoption, and satisfaction dimensions
- Oversee all aspects of APAC product marketing by leading a team of segment owners and through influencing cross-functional partners
- Communicate the strategy and progress to internal stakeholders and partners
- Advocate on behalf of the community by collecting and distilling user feedback to validate and influence engineering decisions and product strategy
- Help craft the narrative for the APAC Aladdin community throughout the client life cycle, including sales and implementations process
- Provide input to overall product vision and commercial targets
- Ensure the creation and distribution of high-quality content in partnership with content writers
- 10+ years product marketing, product management, or project management experience in the financial services industry
- Outstanding track-record as a product marketing leader with measurable impacts and tangible achievements
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams, from presenting conceptual ideas to execution
- Highly passionate about understanding the needs and evolving priorities of client organizations. Expertise in building strong customer relationships through consistent engagement and partnership
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence through all levels of an organization, demonstrated through excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent the firm in industry forums and events
- Community first mentality and experience looking after users
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced, high-intensity environment
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills, including the ability to multitask
- People manager passionate about grooming future leaders
- Bachelor's degree required
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.