Algorithmic Trading Developer
- Competitive Basic plus Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Ingensoma Arbitrage Pte Ltd
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
At Ingensoma Arbitrage Limited Algorithmic Trading Developers are responsible for developing trading logic that automates the trading process. We’ve developed our own state-of-the-art framework for accessing and trading markets all over the world. Working in the fast changing trading world will require you to maintain a constant balance between pragmatism and a focus on long term sustainable solutions. You’ll be working in a demanding environment with plenty of challenges and accompanying rewards.
An algorithmic trading developer at Ingensoma Arbitrage Limited ideally meets the following profile:
- Academic (Masters/Bachelor) background, preferably with a focus in Software, Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
Experience and skills
- 7-10 years’ with minimum 5years relevant experience with C# within a professional environment.
- Solid experience with UI development.
- Experience in WinForms.
- Experience in DevExpress, Telerik or Infragistics is a plus.
- Understanding and experience in design in multi-threaded applications
- Experience in socket programming and concurrent/distribution programming
- Understanding of the business requirements for trading systems
- Understanding of financial products
- An avid interest in securities and trading, and the creative drive to help design and optimize trading strategies
- Experience in database handling (MS SQL)
- Experience in Grid and Chart handling
- Experience with algorithmic trading systems
- Proficient in English
- Experience in DevExpress, Telerik or Infragistics
- Experience in Bloomberg Terminal
- Experience in Bloomberg EMSX API
- Inspired to work with a mission critical trading system
- Solid communicator and good interpersonal skills
- Service oriented and being a team-player
- Career minded and willing to adapt to be successful
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and testing trading logic from traders
- Developing user interfaces
- Frequent interaction with all aspects of product development
- Management support on team level
Ingensoma is a high frequency proprietary trading firm. We are a major player in the derivatives trading financial market with trading operations on the Korean, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and Australian market. We also employ trading in cash products. This is in a global framework and scale and runs on a 24 hours basis. We utilize state-of-the-art proprietary software and advanced valuation models that allows it to be one of the most competitive market-makers in the major derivatives markets in Asia.
- An exciting informal working environment
- Personal growth within a growing ambitious international organization
- We offer a good monthly salary, plus an annual performance-based bonus. We reserve a fixed part of our business results for our bonus pool. The difference you make for Ingensoma will be rewarded by a share in our profits.
‘Ingensoma does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties on this position.’