Analyst- Client Tax Regulatory Reporting
- Jun 10, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working with a prestigious private bank who is looking out for exceptional individuals to join their team
Step into a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! You will be working in the Singapore Client Regulatory Services Team to support the bank in meeting its Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) reporting obligations and other regulatory requirements. Job Description
The Ideal Candidate
- Executing Business as Usual (BAU) processing activities pertaining to the CRS/FATCA regulations.
- Working with Front Office to execute the Relationship Manager Inquiry Exercise.
- Working with Front Office and various Operations functions to execute the Change in Circumstances process and monitor the status of the case created.
- Working with various Operations functions to execute the annual Mass Mailing activity.
- Processing data from upstream system and update the relevant downstream with the relevant information
- Participating in any User Acceptance Testing (UAT) if required for projects relating to the department's processes on process automation and/or regulatory related requirements.
- Performing internal classification activities for CRS/FATCA related.
- Attending to queries pertaining to the above-mentioned processes.
- Other ad-hoc requirements.
- Minimum one year experience in banking/financial institution.
- Experience in FATCA and CRS regulations and processes will be an added advantage.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exhibit an appreciation of the risk impact of actions undertaken, with a good risk and control perspective.
- Preferably good knowledge in MS applications; Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint.
- Responsible and takes ownership of assigned tasks
- Display a high attention to detail and have excellent reconciliation skills.
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, kindly 'Apply Now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Daryl Pravin Naidu
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R2199043