- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 22 Jul 18 2018-07-22
The Candidate is responsible for the day to day activities supporting the Business in Foreign Exchange related Operations in the Confirmations department.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems related to trade flows and confirmations. Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Liaise closely with all internal and external stakeholders for process improvements and issues resolution.
- Project work and Initiatives - adhoc project and continuous process improvement Workflow / Queries management - trouble shooting
• Participation in user acceptance test.
• Provide and participate in cross training with colleagues where necessary.
• Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
• Degree in Business, preferably with FX operational experience in Banking or Finance
• 1 to 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity is an added advantage
• Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of treasury products especially Foreign Exchanges
• Good team player who is able to work under pressure and enjoy working in a multi-tasking environment.
- Flexibility and Adaptability - Job rotation, Stagger Hours, working on Public Holidays and Shift Work
Fresh graduates are welcome
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70606
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1808724