We are recruiting for a leading hospitality REIT based in Singapore. They currently own more than 15 properties with about 4000 hotel rooms and has an AUM of more than SGD 2 billion globally.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management, you will be joining a cohesive team with responsibilities in performance analysis, planning and reporting as well as capital planning (CAPEX Programme).
- Closely monitor hotel performance reports to identify and flag major variances impacting performance.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to drill down and help identify specific opportunity or problem areas
- Monitor lodging trends and perform benchmark analysis to ensure hotels proactively address performance gaps.
- Assist Managers to screen capex and payment submissions for documentation compliance etc.
- Ensure all capex approval and payment submissions are accurately tracked and recorded
- Follow up with payment status and provide quarterly summary on and track progressive payment progress for major projects and renovations
- Assist with AEI related documentation
- Consolidation of annual & 5-year capex plan submission, including the compilation and preparation of ROIs for hotels’ projects
- Maintain and update monthly, quarterly and annual Capex summary worksheets & templates
- Liaise with appointed Sustainability Consultant and hotels to facilitate data collection, monitor sustainability report draft progress and ensure that all parties adhere to reporting timeline for their Annual Sustainability Reporting:
- Prepare Quarterly AM Initiative Report and any other ad hoc matters relating to the Asset Management Team
You have about 1-2 years of experience in a professional real estate company, preferably with hospitality background. You are highly organised, meticulous and analytical. You have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. You have basic accounting knowledge and some familiarity with projects/capex. Fresh graduate with an excellent attitude and academic credentials will also be considered.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to http://tri-cap.com.sg/?page_id=15603
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270