- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 26 Apr 18
Analyst – Treasury Financial Control - Product Control
Analyst – Treasury Financial Control - Product ControlKEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily analysis and reporting of Global Treasury (GT) Business Unit Profit and Loss (P&L).
- Controls monitoring including but not limited to comparison with Trader's estimate, Significant Day 1 P&L, Off Market Tolerance checks.
- Daily and Monthly P&L Attribution and commentaries.
- Monthly reconciliation between front office P&L (Murex), General Ledger (Oracle) and MIS.
- Preparation of reporting for senior management, both ongoing and adhoc.
- Develop strong understanding of new and existing products and their attributes.
- Participate in the Group's New Product Approval Process (NPAP) for the assessment of new products or product variants to provide assurance over the P&L reporting process, and controls.
- Involvement in projects and system implementation.
- Degree in Business, Accounting and Finance or equivalent. Industry certifications such as CPA/CFA/FRM/PRM preferred
- Relevant work experience preferred, ideally within a product control function
- In-depth understanding of financial products and markets, particularly Bonds, FX, Interest Rates, Credit and Equity
- Mature, proactive, meticulous and dynamic, flair for numbers and hands-on
- Strong analytical mind, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess organizational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines.