Analyst - I
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 16 Nov 18
Analyst - I
The position carries some of the most critical responsibilities for the Aromatics & Fibers research team within the Chemicals business line. The candidate works with internal databases, publishing tools and global team of Analysts & product experts to create and publish time critical product updates and reports.
The Analyst role carries the following responsibilities essential for the multi-client business
1. Assimilate inputs from global contributors.
2. Review & edit the inputs as required.
3. Update price database on regular basis.
4. Update charts / tables for report publications.
5. Publish Weekly / monthly scheduled reports for the Aromatics & Fibers team.
6. Update client / external presentations for product consultants.
7. Update various internal databases on schedule.
8. Respond to client data requests in a timely manner.
9. Research for news / updates on Aromatics & Fibers products.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.