- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Analyst - SPSI - Global Consumer Financial Services Finance
Analyst - SPSI - Global Consumer Financial Services FinanceReporting to the Head of SPSI & Finance Operations - Global Consumer Financial Services, you will play a vital role in driving the performance of the business through the provision of insightful and timely analysis of channel sales performance.
Lead in the review, design and implementation of various sales KPI scorecards and remuneration schemes across channels to support the achievement of annual sales targets. You will also administer the quarterly incentive payment cycle and manage the annual sales incentives budget.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with various CFS business units and BP&A finance counterparts in the design of various sales KPI scorecards and remuneration schemes across channels.
- Administering quarterly incentive payment cycle and manage the annual sales incentives budget.
- Developing sales analytics capability to drive value and optimize sales efficiency across channels.
- Track and analyze the sales incentive payout/sales performance and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery , and recommend improvements to uplift sales performance.
- Provide accurate and timely support for sales performance reporting, and ad-hoc MI requests for sales strategic planning / forecast.
- Champion the development of sales MI infrastructure to drive the governance and assurance process over sales data quality and integrity for performance reporting and incentive computation
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 3 years related working experience.
- Broad-based understanding of consumer and wealth management business and product dynamics.
- Possess strong commercial judgement, professional maturity and results orientation
- Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong business partnering experience - significant experience of working with senior management team - collaborate, influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities.
- Strong technical skills (MS Excel, MS Access).
- Strong data management skills. Experience on simplifying data feeds to summarize business critical drivers.