Analyst - Structured Finance
- Act as the lead analyst to monitor and conduct thorough credit risk analysis for structured finance transactions
- Act as the lead analyst in deal review and rating committee
- Contribute actively to rating committee and deal review
- Author research on credit-related topics
- Perform outreach to investors, issuers and intermediaries
- Undergraduate/first level degree (Bachelor's) or Graduate/second level degree (Masters, MBA) with proven experience and record in structured finance.
- Experience of banking or financial sector with relevant analytical structured finance, securitization experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Standard verbal, written communication in English, and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.