Analyst - Unified Communication Engineer
- Not Specified
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Aug 18 2018-08-12
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The Telecommunications Analyst position will need to provide project and day to day support for all global employees. Act as liaison and coordinator for telecommunications services with other departments. Provide tier 1 / 2 level support for all Cisco VOIP, Trading Turrets, Voice Recording and Call Center Systems supporting our internal customers. Candidate must posses the ability to escalate problems effectively. Perform In-depth cost analysis based on office reviews, including network analysis, call flow, and application review. Perform maintenance and coordinate reporting for all system functions using multiple platforms. Coordinate with project management pertaining to all regional office relocation including system installations, upgrades and expansions. Ensure that compliance with existing services is constantly updated.
The ideal candidate needs to posses working knowledge of the Cisco VOIP systems. Position requires intermediate to advanced experience using Microsoft Office products. Position requires knowledge in recording platforms based on the regional compliance requirements. Candidate must have strong verbal and written communications skills as well as strong customer service skills. Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks with shifting priorities and posses strong analytical skills. Candidate must be willing to work out of normal business hours, on weekends and be part of an on-call rotating schedule as required.
- Proficient in all aspects of Telecommunications administration.
- Knowledge in Cisco Call Manager and Unity mandatory.
- Knowledge in Cisco Voice Router configurations, SRST and call routing is mandatory.
- Knowledge in IPC Turret Systems is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand call volume reports and assess capacity.
- Skill set planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of Cisco Call Center Enterprise / Express systems is a plus.
- Knowledge in NICE Recording Platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery planning and execution is a plus.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced organization.
- Working on medium to large-scale projects as well as creating, managing, tracking, and reporting the status of such projects.
- Submitting weekly status reports and providing input and recommendations for all areas of service delivery improvement.
- Reviewing and testing new technology.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations.
Experience & Required skills:
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience providing direct support in a client-facing role.
- College Degree preferred or comparable technical degree.
- 2+ plus years knowledge in Cisco IP Telephone Systems.
- Expertise in setting and managing client expectations, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills complemented by demonstrated expertise in relationship building and management.
- Strong troubleshooting skills accompanying creative thinking to resolve both complex and non-complex issues.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.•
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.