Analyst (AVP), Customer Analytics, Global Commercial Banking
- Design and develop interactive Customers and Products BI Dashboards
- Identify customer insights relating to SME Lifecycle journey from business startup into a mid-size company.
- Deep dive into customer's transactional and borrowing pattern and their changing needs as their business grows.
- To work closely with Business and Product Units to identify new growth opportunities.
- Participate in development of propensity model to predict and anticipate customer's requirements.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Experience in interactive Dashboard design and development
- Experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Have data extraction, mining and process automation capabilities
- Good knowledge of visual analytics capability
- Strong analytical skill and statistical knowledge
- Strong in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 5 years of working experience in the business or portfolio analytics