Analyst, Business Development & Financial Management
- Attractive remuneration plus benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Corporate Deposits & Liquidity (“CDL”) is a dynamic and high-profile Business Line reporting directly to the CEO of the bank.
The team is responsible for the self-funding of the Corporate Bank and its objective is achieved through deposits initiatives and strategies for corporate client segments – aiming at raising ambitious levels of deposits at an acceptable overall cost and with an adequate level of granularity and stickiness, in all markets and currencies in which the bank operate. The team also contributes actively to the deepening and widening of the corporate client portfolio.
The team works closely with all Heads of Countries, Coverage teams, and Business Lines’ Sales teams by raising deposits from corporate clients and marketing the bank’s corporate liquidity product offerings.
Reporting to the Head, you will work closely with internal (Liquidity Advisors and Product Managers) and external stakeholders (Coverage teams, Cash Management and Global Markets, ITO, Finance etc.) and will prepare data analysis, presentations and proposals for the forums related to deposits steering and liquidity management topics, including Deposit Client Committees, Liquidity Committees and ALCOs.
You will work together with Liquidity Advisors to help Cash Management and Global Markets, Coverage and Client Management to achieve deposit targets, contribute to leading existing initiatives in a consistent manner and to ensure collection, analysis and presentation of market intelligence. You will contribute to the definition of pricing strategy and train Liquidity Advisors on pricing and P&L related topics.
You will liaise with Finance regarding accounting treatment of incentives, eligibility and Business Management matters. You will maintain and improve databases, processes and reports for CDL and for the overall deposit gathering process. You will analyze, report and monitor Corporate Deposits performance and monitor market parameters influencing deposits price and P&L
- Strong academic background at the bachelor (or master degree) level in business, economics, finance, or related field from a well-recognized institution
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience in the banking or financial services industry
- Steady and resilient analyst with an eye for details and comfortable with numbers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel & Power point) and programming knowledge such as excel VBA
- Prior experience with a business intelligence analytics tool (i.e. Tableau) would be an advantage
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong cross-cultural and behavioral awareness
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.