Analyst, Credit Initiation
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
We have an opportunity for a market risk analyst.
As part of a PRA requirement, the front line is required to review and justify our client derivatives credit limits (CAT2 limit). The candidate will:-
* Ensure our Business Credit Applications (BCAs) renewals with CAT lines has a fit for purpose CAT2 limit that we can justify.
* Build a new robust end to end process to support this activity;
* Agree and implement a target operating model with stakeholders.
* Knowledge of FM products;
* Analytical and methodical;
* Good communication skills;
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions and ready for your next move within Standard Chartered, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. This application could be your next step...