Corporate Banking Control Office for Asia & Ocean (CBCO) –Planning Department (CPD)
Planning Department acts as the centralised control point for credit matters in MUFG SG. The Department’s primary responsibilities are credit risk monitoring and control to ensure the overall soundness of the credit portfolio and reporting credit-related matters to MAS or Tokyo Head Office. Other functions include organizing credit committee meetings, maintenance of credit related rules and procedures, conducting credit training and study sessions for credit and marketing officers.
- Maintenance of credit related rules and procedures
- To liaise with various departments to enhance/streamline the credit process and credit risk management framework
- To formulate and review credit policies to ensure alignment with bank’s business and regulatory requirements
- Submit and present proposed policies/guidelines to Management for approval
- To implement and communicate new/revised policies to stakeholders, conduct training/briefing sessions where necessary
- Support enquiry from business and other stakeholders in relation to policies/guidelines
- Assist with the review and updating of credit related procedures
- Minimum 1 year experience in audit (credit area in bank) or bank (credit area)
- Good Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous with numbers
- Committed and able to handle stress in time-sensitive reports / projects
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.