Analyst, Cyber Security Engineer - IT Security, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day Pin Advise printing and Reviewing of Audit Reports.
- Support yearly DR Drill, department BCP test or whenever system upgrade during weekends.
- Support submission of Audit artefact and team administration works.
- Support identity and access management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Identify improvements, execute enhancements or remediation for identity and access management associated projects or processes.
- Keep abreast in the development and advancement in Identity Management technology
- Diploma in IT or equivalent with min. 5 years of experience working Experience in banking or financial services institutions preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and meticulous at work.
- Good working knowledge of Access Management lifecycle and process Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is preferred. Those with limited experience but with the right aptitude and strong interest to focus in Pin advise printing and reviewing work, may be considered.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.