Analyst, Data Analyst - Analytic Centre of Excellence, Data Management, T&O
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Identify, profile, analyze and present the data discovery output for analytic projects
- Develop data ingestion pipeline and create the analytic data assets for analytic projects
- Work with data engineer to enhance the analytic data infrastructure and develop enterprise analytic data mart
- Perform data wrangling and feature engineering for machine learning
- Create helper functions to automate frequently encountered wrangling and feature engineering tasks
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics and other highly quantitative fields such as bio-informatics.
- At least 3 years of industry experience in data analytics working in a big data environment.
- Highly proficient with data wrangling, analytic, transformation and feature engineering using programming tools such as Spark, Python or R. Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent visualization and communication skills.
- Good to have financial services industry experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.