Analyst, Data Management and Reconciliation (1-Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Analyst
in our Operations Functional Services Department! ! Responsibilities
As the Reconciliation, Custody & Data Management Analyst for Operations, the role holder will
get to work closely with Transaction Services and other stakeholders, including Finance and
PMG for Data and Document Management BAU tasks and Reconciliation process
improvement projects Main Duties
- Assist the Data & Document Management team in BAU tasks
- Data Management BAU tasks including instrument & reference data creation and maintenance
- Work with Document Management team lead and service provider to support printing and s canning tasks
- Work with team members to identify ideas for process improvement and assist in process streamlining/ automation for Document Management & Reconciliations teams using RPA, VBA or MACRO.
- Support management on ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Preferably has experience working in an Operations organization but fresh graduate are also welcomed
- Certification in RPA and VBA or related skills
- Strong in Microsoft Access, Excel and Power Point
- Good team player and communication skill
- Creative and willing to challenge status quo to think out of the box enabling process improvements