About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Should be responsible to develop end to end web/mobile application development.
- Should be responsible to design mobile and web application.
- Should have hands on coding using mobile technologies e.g. React JS, React Native, HTML, CSS, JS
- Should be able to gather business user requirements and run the project independently.
- Should be a team player as well individual contributor.
- Should be able to manage junior team members.
- Proficient with UI/UX design
- Proficient with React JS, React Native, HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience with infra setup, application deployment, application performance tuning.
- Experience with RESTful APIs (JSON/XML) to connect mobile native/web applications to back-end services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.