- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 07 Mar 18
Analyst, EDS & S
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. The position is for a Business Analyst in the CDO Data Vertical team performing technical migrations for the Global Tax Compliance Programme in both data and technology solution.
- Responsible for the Data Quality coming from various sources, validating the Data through Acceptance testing to a quality suitable for Tax consumption
- Analyse and maintain data models, data mappings, perform data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Planning and coordinating profiling of data at source to ascertain data quality and consistency
- Trace and investigate possible data quality problems and liaise with source teams for possible data correction activity / monitoring.
- Documentation of data issues and subsequent following through to resolution
- 3-5 years of experience of Business analysis, data analysis and profiling work
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with accuracy
- Attention to detail, good problem-solving skills and critical thinking are essential
- Knowledge and experience of SQL, as well as big data technologies such as Hadoop
- Knowledge of Business intelligence toolsets such as MicroStrategy
- Experience of working with data profiling and metadata tools to handle vast amounts of data which enter or exit 'data warehouses'