Analyst, Know Your Customer Specialist - Account Review, SME Banking
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Handle Account Annual Review of all IBG 3 & 4 customers on a timely basis, including customer site visits when necessary
- Perform Trigger Event Review of corporate customers that are tagged to the mass market portfolio without any RMs tagged to them
- Handle FATCA/CRS Review of all IBG 3 & 4 customers on a timely basis
- To update and manage the Review database and perform monthly MIS reporting on a timely basis
- Handle and manage customer service issues related to the various reviews
- Follow up on documentation for all review cases
- University graduate preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in CDD Case making. AML/KYC knowledge is a prerequisite.
- Familiar with the CDD requirements for corporate customers.
- Team player who is able to work under pressure of time.
- Able to manage own workload and handle working relationship with stakeholders and work independently.
- Have an acute interest in identifying ways to do things better, faster and smarter.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (including MS Access)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.