• Support the Loan Distribution Team in the closing / settlement of trades once
buyers have committed.
• Prepare closing documents including LMA standard secondary trade documents ie
Pricing letter, Trade confirmation, Transfer certificate, Funded or risk participation
• Liaise with external parties (eg. Agent, loan buyers) and internal parties (eg.
Portfolio management team, relationship managers of MUFG branches in Asia
Pacific, treasury team, loan operations (LOD), compliance team, admin team, etc) and ensure the successful signing / settlement of each trade on time.
• Build relationships with internal and external agency teams and loan market
• Report to Head of Loan Distribution, Loan Syndications, DCM-Loans & Bonds
• Self-motivation, team player and good interpersonal skills.
• Independent, ability to multitask, meticulous, numerical and perform under time
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
• Experience in agency and/or loan operations is a plus.
• Diploma level education or equivalent level of relevant experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.