Analyst, PMO Analyst, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. We are seeking a technically strong candidate to join the team as a SDET Lead who will work closely with other Engineers, Architects, and DevOps engineers to help us deliver quality software in a reliable and predictable manner using test automation. You will be a technical mentor for your team members and work closely with your peers, managers, product, design and operations teams to deliver solutions that meet business requirements. Job Responsibilities
- Cultivate positive relationships with key stakeholders and teams to ensure all pre-requisites for all meetings are in order.
- Collect, validate and maintain metrics obtained from various data sources, synthesize & contextualize issues.
- Collate and prepare slides, agenda and quorum checks to ensure meeting can be conducted.
- Book meeting resources and ensure all facilities are properly set up prior to the start of meeting.
- Prepare minutes of meetings and follow up on action items with action owners.
- Track and report on program/project status and pre-and-post implementation benefits.
- Track and report on KPI, program/project status and pre-and-post implementation benefits.
- Conduct post-event retrospective and track progress on follow up actions.
- Develop dashboards and presentation to visualize and data for senior leaders.
- Administrative support for the team, plan/manage team bonding activities.
- OOther ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree or diploma, preferably in engineering or IT
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Have good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Be a self-starter with strong work ethics and commitment to meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to quickly build rapport with stakeholders, seniors, peers, juniors and vendors
- Learn quickly, be adaptable, flexible and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing context of a growing organisation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Experience in administering and configuring tools for collaboration (MS Sharepoint & JIRA) is an added advantage
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma or Agile software development is an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.