Analyst, Payment Processor, Cash Operation, IBG Ops, Technology & Operation
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day operational activities in relation to Inward Telegraphic Transfer (ITT) / Outward Telegraphic Transfer (OTT)
- Ensure completeness and correctness of customer instructions before processing
- Perform daily reconciliation of ITT/OTT payments
- Collaborate widely with internal stakeholders and ensure that their ITT/OTT payment related queries are timely addressed, and issues timely resolved.
- Ensure timely escalation of system issues and work with tech counterparts to resolve those issues
- Engagement in ITT/OTT related projects/initiatives rollouts. Participate in LV testing
- Engagement in Risk and Control initiatives and projects, not limited to control deep dives, pre-audit reviews, risk self-assessments, coordination of internal, external, and regulatory audits
- Minimum 2 years experience in payment processing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and hence jobs requires the candidate to have good, in-depth understanding of swift payment format and proficient in / sound knowledge of payments processing systems (eg. SWIFT Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH), Integrated Payment Engine (IPE), OCR, FRSP) and core banking systems (e.g. CICSH)
- Ability to work under stress with a sense of urgency to meet various currency cutoff times and customer's specific SLA with zero error rate.
- Able to work staggered hours or on shift on rotation basis and participate in weekend LVs
- Ability to work overtime (typically including, but not limited to Mondays (across weekend), post holidays, month end weeks) due to surge in volume during these periods.
- Able to work on SG public holidays when the need arises
- Speed & Accuracy - Role requires processing transactions at high speeds, whilst maintaining vigilance & accuracy over the manual repairs and inputs.
- Zero tolerance for error/ambiguity - role entails posting financial transactions on daily basis; and entails high financial exposure risk
- Comfort with variable workload that is dependent on customer payment volumes, not a fixed output per day.
- Teamwork & Dependability - Staff's commitment & dependability to fulfil BAU obligations even in times of high volumes & stress
- Strong risk & controls mindset and meticulous with an eye for details
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.