Analyst, Regional Security
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Analyst, Regional Security
Mastercard Regional Security is the face of Corporate Security in the regions. The "horizontal" function supports the regions and entities on all information, cyber and physical security risk matters including providing timely advisories to internal/external stakeholders and ensure the smooth delivery of the day to day security operations and programs.
Assist RSO/RSM to :
Provide and/or facilitate timely cybersecurity threat assessment cum advisory, security solutions consultancy and pre/post sales product support to internal business and clients.
Support Security Policy Advisory, Regulatory Compliance and Customer Products Compliance Requests.
Facilitate risk management activities for Merger & Acquisition (Technical Due Diligence Support), Legal Contracts Advisory and customer Onsite Audit.
Manage the annual Office Risk Assessment, Data Center Risk Assessment and Business Risk Reviews.
Support global Security Awareness program to raise awareness of data and physical security controls of employees and customers.
Perform regular clear desk compliance checks.
Recommends the development and implementation of security policies, programs and procedures. Ensures initiatives align with department goals, and processes/procedures are maintained to meet service and quality standards
Oversee the smooth operations of physical security functions for company facilities to ensure the safety, security and protection of MasterCard employees and asset. Recognizes potential and realized security threats and takes reasonable action to mitigate risk or injuries to personnel and or property.
- Support and execute regional facility security operations requirements including office refresh and office move projects from Corporate Security perspective.
- Manage and administer the planning and coordination of uniformed security manpower resources deployed for Facility, Event and Personnel security and protection. Audits security contract vendor functions for compliance with service level agreement.
- Partner with global Intelligence and security operations team to provide timely advisories on travel safety and security to business travelers.
- Acts as point of contact for local emergency service, law enforcement agencies and internal MasterCard departments
All About You
• Self-driven and results oriented
• Culturally aware and sensitive
• Working experience in information security, IT networks and computing systems.
• Good knowledge in risk and stakeholder management.
• Good understanding of physical security.
• Good presentation skills and well versed in Powerpoint would be advantageous.
• Good communication skill.
• Possess certification in at least one security domain, e.g. CISSP, CISA.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.