Our client is a leading Global Bank who have a strong presence within the region They are looking for an Analyst / AVP Level candidate to join their Valuations team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- The main function of this role will be to assist the Head of Global Markets Valuation Methodology in independently assessing the valuation of all assets and liabilities with respect to the XVA business which resides within the Financial Markets business.
- Additional responsibilities would include the calculation and assessment of market and model reserves, the calculation and implementation of BAU and stress prudential valuation adjustments, IFRS levelling as well as other areas delegated by the Head of Global Markets valuation methodology.
To be eligible for these role you will require:
- Financial Mathematics & Analytics or Business or Financial Engineering background ideally
- 2+ years of relevant experience would be preferable.
- Strong IT skills. with python and SQL as desirable
Please contact Melissa Ng/ Michael Durkin on +65 8894 1963 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000007336 to bankingandfinance-SG@theedgepartnership.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License Number: 16S8131
Recruiter License Number: R2090716