Analyst / Associate, Production Support Engineer , Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide 7 x 24 operational support for all production practices including weekends and holidays for
- Payment systems
- Cash management Platforms
- Corporate Channels (Web based, Host to Host & API based)
- Service Oriented Middleware systems
- Provide technical expertise to facilitate investigation of complex technical issues. Uses technical knowledge to provide solutions to complex issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Possesses strong understanding of technical and subject matter expertise that can be leveraged to identify and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Possesses good domain knowledge of payments/Channels
- Work on formal and informal Post Event Problem Reviews (PEPRs), coordinates delivery dates, define action items, and pursue issues to closure for problems that occurred for all Severity Level 1 - 3 client impacting incidents.
- Ensures that all stakeholders are sufficiently involved in the Problem Management process.
- Contributes metrics based reporting on the production and/or pre-production environment. Keep current with emerging technologies and lead implementation efforts as applicable.
- Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure better grasp of the product and domain.
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Overall experience of at least 5 years in IT with 2 years in banking payment domain
- Strong technical knowledge of RHEL, JBOSS, MariaDB, Active MQ, SQL, Shell scripting
- Worked supporting real time online payment systems. If he/she has supported payment systems like G3/FAST, it will be an advantage
- Worked supporting corporate channels. If he/she has supported corporate channels like corporate banking, host to host or API based channels, it will be an advantage
- Able to provide 24x7 operational support including Weekends and public holidays
- Ready to work in night shift
- Very clear communication skills both written and oral
- Self-starter with excellent crisis management skills.
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings, to lead the technical team in driving investigation of incidents and corrective actions follow-ups
- Some development skills as occasional scripting skills will be put to use.