Asia & Oceania Operations Platform Department - Productivity and Quality Management
Overview of Division/Department
Our Operations Planning (OPD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for planning, promoting and coordinating activities necessary to maintain and improve the quality of Mizuho's operational infrastructures. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Submit regulatory reports and ensure timely reporting to Regulators and Head Office.
- Administration of Opening & Closing of Nostro & Vostro accounts.
- Daily and monthly rates upload in Gbase.
- Handle new currency registration in Gbase.
- Certificate of Balance (COB) & Mark-To-Market (MTM) reports to customers, auditors and branches including fee collections.
- OFAC screening of SWIFT messages, including construction of SWIFT MT799 messages.
- Safekeeping of document, T&C
- Review and analyze bank standard fee charges.
- Notify Management on audit commencement start date and report results and responses after the audit fieldwork.
- Follow-up with branch staff on outstanding audit issues and making report to Management and Head Office.
- Review payment and signature authorization for each dept / section.
- Handle and monitoring the control on Outsourcing.
- Inform HO and relevant department of changes in Gbase dept table.
- Raise ideas for reengineering by PQM Quality Management team as assignments.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree with relevant experience within Financial industry or consultancy firms
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Competent in MS Words, MS Excel and preferably MS Access, together with strong project coordination skills are attributes which will help the candidate perform well in this role.