Analyst | Investment Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Green Court Capital Management
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
Green Court Capital Management is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Analyst to join our Investment Operations team in Singapore. This position offers a unique opportunity to work alongside other professionals providing operational support to an investment team recognized as one of the most experienced and tenured within the China equity space.
About Green Court Capital Management
Green Court Capital Management is a private, employee-controlled asset manager with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore. Using a fundamentally-driven, bottom-up investment process, the company currently manages both absolute return and outperformance China equity mandates totaling over $7 billion in client assets (as of 31 January 2018). Consistent and rigorous application of our investment philosophy has attracted high quality clientele worldwide, including pension plans, endowments and foundations, sovereign funds, retirement plans and other world-class allocators of capital. A strong culture permeates the company, emphasizing integrity, partnership and long-term results. The company is committed to being recognized globally as a preeminent investment organization.
- Uploading and processing all transactions on the Portfolio Management system
- Instructing cash payments accurately and ensuring they are released to custodians to strict deadlines intra day
- Follow up and resolution of exceptions on trade matching, (confirmation, margin, instruction process and settlement issues)
- Follow up and resolution of exceptions on FX trades (confirmation and instruction process)
- Processing and monitoring of Corporate Actions (including SWAP resets). Monitoring for discrepancies and resolving issues
- Daily securities & cash reconciliations between OMS/PMS and custodians, investigation and resolution of any breaks
- Monitor, provide reporting and follow up on proxy voting
- Monitoring, follow up and resolution of exceptions on daily pricing, including suspended stocks
- Monitoring and follow up of cash / funding / stock lending positions
- Provide daily cash / position reporting to Fund Managers / Traders
- Provide daily NAV / regular reports / information on P&L performance estimates, exposure booking
- Provide data for month end reporting for factsheets / pitch books
- Process subs/reds and additional funding on various accounts
- Reconciliation of portfolio, monitoring and resolution of discrepancies with fund administrators
- Maintaining expense budgets and liaising with fund administrator on expense accruals and payments
- Creation and maintenance of securities static / corporate actions, SSI on Portfolio Management System, Beauchamp Fund Manager Ad hoc participation / support of process redesign, system upgrades / on boarding projects
- At least 3 years working experience with a fund manager or financial institution. Experience working with teams across multiple geographic locations a plus
- Experience with Beauchamp Fund Manager, Bloomberg AIM is extremely useful
- Experience with equities and equity linked derivatives instruments in Greater China Equity Markets a definite plus
- High attention to detail, team player, and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with Mandarin an advantage as many colleagues and business contacts speak Chinese as a first language.
- Diploma or Degree in related discipline (Banking/Finance preferred but not necessary)
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.