- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Mar 18
Analyst / Senior Analyst, Business Planning & Analysis – Wealth Management, GCFS Finance
Analyst / Senior Analyst, Business Planning & Analysis – Wealth Management, GCFS FinanceReporting to the Head of Business Planning & Analysis - Wealth Management, Global Consumer Financial Services, you will play a vital role in driving the performance of wealth management business through the provision of strategic insights and decision support to the Wealth Management Leadership Team. As a strategic business finance partner to Wealth Management Product Groups which include Deposits, Investments, Treasury and Bancassurance, you will be involved in strategic advisory and business partnering, business strategy and execution, and business performance management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and timely management reporting for performance management (flash / rolling forecasts).
- Providing forward looking value added analysis and timely support to Wealth Management Leadership Team on all business performance related matters (financial and non-financial).
- Supporting the execution of Wealth Management growth strategies across products, segments and channels - from the development of pricing frameworks (revenue / cost) to support the growth and profitability of the business to business case preparation for new marketing campaigns and wealth platform investments.
- Tracking of the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery and recommend actions needed (where appropriate).
- Drive performance and budget accountability through the effective design and use of balanced scorecards.
- Accountable for the delivery of the Annual Operating Plan process; working closely with BP&A finance counterparts to ensure robust planning and performance management to reflect product and segment strategies.
- Implementing an effective financial controllership environment; ensuring compliance with internal financial and group accounting policies / procedures to support sustainable business growth.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 6 years related working experience.
- Possess strong commercial judgment, professional maturity and results orientation.
- Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good understanding of MI Methodologies covering funds transfer pricing, cost allocation framework, and other performance measurement metrics.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities