Analytics - Customer Support, Buy-Side Order management System (AIM Tradedesk) - Singapore
Fund managers, compliance officers and middle office managers face the challenge of doing their job in the most efficient way possible. They need solutions that help them trade securities, attain best execution, and manage their risk, compliance and straight-through processing. Bloomberg's Buy-side order, execution and position management system is designed to meet and exceed these needs. What's the role?
As part of our Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) Tradedesk support team, you will work in a client facing role, liaising with buy-side professionals to deliver a knowledgeable and proactive service on our Buy-Side order management solutions. Our AIM product suite delivers global order, execution and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back office operations
We are looking for individuals with buy-side market knowledge and expertise to support our AIM clients with exceptional service that allows them to operate effectively. Our clients rely on your domain expertise to guide them, so that they can use the power of our Order Management System (OMS) to make better business decisions. To be successful, you will be a curious and inquisitive troubleshooter that is eager to share tips and insights about business critical features and exciting new functionality. Whether you're on a chat, getting on a call or on-site with your client, you can quickly size up a situation and provide a solution. We'll trust you:
You'll need to have:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, deliver client trainings and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders
- Keep up to date with market trends, understanding the impact on our clients' workflows and businesses
- Develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
We'd love to see:
- At least 18 months of client facing experience in financial services or a financial technology company
- Previous experience supporting an OMS or other electronic trading systems
- Experience of working with pre-trade, at-trade or post-trade buy-side workflows
- To be a self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skill
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you:
- Knowledge of connectivity protocols such as FIX, TNP, XML is a plus
- Fluency to Mandarin and/or Cantonese as this role will support our Chinese-speaking clients across the region
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.