Participate in the full mobile development life cycle of the android application.
- Design and architect Android mobile applications following current best practices.
- Write clean, high quality, maintainable codes adhering to set standards.
- Participate in testing activites, and in executing implementations of the application.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure fulfillment of all agreed upon requirements.
- Work collaboratively with teams or individually in developing new applications.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience in Android Development.
- Ability to also perform iOS development preferred but not required.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please send us an updated copy of your resume at https://www.careers-page.com/talent-trader-group/job/8R4V33
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1989283
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use, or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.