Anti-Financial Crime - Gifts & Entertainment Officer - Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption Advsiory APAC - Assistant Vice President
Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) protects the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. It manages the Bank's risks and help to avert unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. At the same time, we also advise the bank on ethical conduct and governance issues and keep the bank up to date on regulatory and political challenges. Position Overview
- The person filling this role will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of all aspects of the AFCA Gift and Entertainment Compliance Programme across APAC. The person in this role must:
- Support the development and implementation of the G&E Programme.
- Be the main point of contact for approvals for G&E requests;
- Manage and coordinate the implementation - maintenance of systems, processes and procedures of the Bank's G&E registry.
- Provide timely advice on gift and entertainment issues as required.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the Global Gift and Entertainment Policy to ensure they are properly communicated and respected.
- Support activities that mitigate Gift and Entertainment risk, including (i) reviewing and updating the Gift and Entertainment Policy, processes and the KOP, (ii) assist in conducting strategic due diligence reviews, (iii) and monitoring and reporting due diligence activities.
- Assist in developing, implementing and tracking G&E training initiatives, including anti-corruption training. Activities may include contributing to the (i) developing training content through video conferencing, face to face training sessions and webex training sessions, (ii) delivering training, and (iii) tracking and reporting training activities.
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal requirements including and not limited to the Bank-wide Values and Beliefs, Code of Conduct and other applicable requirements.
- Assist in implementing key reporting indicators and other tools to track and control related to bribery and corruption matters such as gifts, invitations, entertainment and other benefits.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage effectively with all stakeholders including senior management to promote a positive and business focused compliance culture.
- Exceptional organisational and writing skills.
- A proven ability to work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Superior work ethic, attention to detail, organizational and communications skills.
- Must be committed to maintaining a robust compliance culture and high ethical standards.
- Proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Monitor, analyse and collect data and develop effective regular and ad hoc reports in usable formats (typically through Excel or PowerPoint) as required. Provide comprehensive analysis and report distribution of trends and unusual situations.
- Ability to work on confidential matters with independent judgement.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.