Anti-Financial Crime Investigations - Investigator - Vice President
Position Overview Details of the Division and team.
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Investigations' mandate is to conduct internal investigations of matters related to misconduct affecting DB.
Joining AFC Investigations offers candidates a unique opportunity to work on high priority topics whilst developing a comprehensive understanding of Deutsche Bank's global and regional platform. This is a high visibility role.
We are looking to hire an experienced investigator based in Singapore to assist with the Asia Pacific regional portfolio. Due to the criticality of the investigation portfolio as well as the high visibility vis-a-vis senior management, candidates should exhibit the highest standards of professionalism and integrity paired with proven relevant experience, leading high-impact investigations. What we will offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. You can expect:
Your Key responsibilities
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your skills and experience
- To lead regional and/or global investigations, taking responsibility for the end-to-end process, e.g. scoping, the use of forensic tools for data collection and analysis, conducting professional interviews and drafting high quality investigation reports. The ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently, to run multiple project assignments in a timely manner, without compromising on high quality delivery. Plans and effectively manages required resources for an investigation including effective cost management.
- To provide reports to stakeholders to reflect the circumstances and progress of the investigation, escalating issues in conjunction with the Regional Head where appropriate.
- To develop and maintain professional working relationships with key stakeholders, both internal (e.g. businesses, infrastructure functions) and external (e.g. law firms, consultants). Provide succinct briefings to key stakeholders on progress and outcomes of investigations and to collaborate with other functions to deliver concrete results.
- To understand risks associated with investigations and escalates them appropriately.
- Fosters the development and actively supports the usage of best practices in the investigation process. Assist the Regional Head with training requirements, pro-actively contributing to the development of AFC Investigations in the region.
How we will support you
- 8+ years of leading investigations in the financial services industry or corporate setting, or equivalent experience using strategies and methods for use within investigations.
- Educated to university degree level or above with Certified Fraud Examination (CFE) or other relevant professional qualification. Expert knowledge of forensic tools. Prior experience of working across the Asia Pacific region is desirable as is experience of working in a challenging, fast-paced, international environment.
- Experience in leading high impact, cross-functional projects with senior management attention. Strong team player with experience to work in diverse teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think independently and to provide challenge. Ability to plan and manage budgets and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and expectations. Comfortable with travelling to different locations.
- Strong command of written and oral English is a necessity for this role.
About us and our teams
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.