Anti-Money Laundering Officer - Corporate and Investment Banking
- Market Competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Our Client, Global Leader in Corporate and Investment Banking, Sales and Trading is looking to hire a few permanent positions - AML Officer for their organisation. The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Operations team performs AML Know-Your-Client/ Client Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) for Global Banking and Markets clients across 12 APAC jurisdictions, EMEA, US and Canada. Positions are at Analyst or Senior Analyst levels.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform document gap analysis by reviewing available documentation and evaluating information available publically or through vendors for multiple Asian jurisdictions
- Liaise with sales/client teams to obtain and validate correct documentation
- Process KYC/AML by, enriching KYC requests in the system and performing enhanced due diligence as required
- Support creation of key business metrics
- Liaise with internal departments to support KYC issues
- Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes or industry initiatives
- Participate in Remediation, internal/external Audits
- Experience in similar role (preferred)
- Control focused mindset and good understanding of regulatory and reputational risks - (knowledge of Asia Markets requirements a plus)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
We are regretted to inform that only selected candidates will be notified.