Anti Money Laundering Transaction Monitoring Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a detail-oriented trouble-shooter? We are looking for someone like that to:
- perform Anti Money Laundering controls and ongoing review of transactions flagged by the monitoring system
- close out the alerts thoroughly in a timely manner, and ensuring significant issues identified are fully investigated and promptly escalated where necessary
- provide high quality advice and training to stakeholders with respect to controls performed and on applicable internal policies and local law
- keep Anti Money Laundering compliance manuals and bulletins up-to-date
- prepare periodic management reports as required by senior management and global
- assist existing team members in diverse tasks including regulatory, reporting inspection and internal/external audits
- participate in Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls stream initiatives working closely with various stakeholders to define business requirements, conduct user acceptance testing, ensure proper business integration and provide post implementation support
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control - Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls (MS&C) framework team
Your experience and skills
- minimum 18 months of relevant work experience either within Compliance, regulatory or audit experience pertaining to wealth management
- thorough knowledge of Anti Money Laundering regulatory requirements
- thorough record-keeping abilities and a natural attention to detail- a proficiency or inclination towards technology, including for example being proficient with Excel
- good drafting skills
- proactive and able to work independently
- a self-starter with the organizational skills and ability to work independently, applying sound judgment and rationale for decisions made
- a natural communicator with an additional language capability a preference, ideally Mandarin. This is due to the team having a regional country coverage that includes China.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.