The Application Solution Architect will bring along:
• Translate business requirements, including application resiliency requirements, into application architectural specifications
• Propose products and solutions based on Enterprise Architecture and standards
• Design the current state and target state application architecture blueprint of the organisation's business, information and ICT assets, by using multiple architectural models.
• Use, govern and enhance the architecture blueprint to ensure that the business and IT are in alignment.
• In depth understanding of EAI, ESB and SOA best practices
• Experience with application integration development, using open source software such as Talend, Mule, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or other equivalent
• Experience with building repository of reusable services
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Degree or Diploma in IT, computer or related disciplines
• 5+ years of relevant work experience - must have a minimum of 3 years as a technology lead and systems architect
• Hands-on experience in at least 3 full project development life cycles
• Experience in designing .Net and/or J2EE applications
• Experience with new age stacks such as MEAN, JAM, etc.
• Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud based application architectures
• Have an understanding of – or implementation experience in – building Twelve-Factor
• Solid understanding of server-side .Net and/or Java development, Service Oriented Architectures, web services and public web sites / eservices development.
• Solid technical skills and the ability to leverage them to determine the best solution to a technical problem
• Experience building enterprise applications, including integration with COTS systems
• Results and customer-oriented mindset
• You are an Agile practitioner, familiar with extreme programming, test driven development, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related techniques applications.
• Strong organization and people handling skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
EA Reg no: R1876472 & EA License no: 11C4684
Company Reg No.: 201131609D