Application Support - OSPL
- Support Equity Online Internet Trading and Mobile application.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of RTB - IT support services.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify and resolve root cause of a problem.
- Provide on-call support and after-hours/weekend support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment.
- Work with users and vendor on issues, follow up and resolution for Equity Online Internet Trading and mobile applications.
- Perform due diligence when taking over from project teams into BAU mode.
- Manage the BAU Software Release cycles.
- Perform system review and propose improvement and prevention measures on current systems.
- Conduct regular test on IT disaster recovery plan and Business continuity plan.
- Manage the action plans in dispensation docs and in review / amend APT, AVA drafts submitted by Security Testers.
- Updates on Bank's docs / checklists such as TSSAC, TRSA, ACRA, etc
- Facilitate internal (Compliance/GA), external (KPMG, PWC, Deloitte), regulatory (SGX, MAS) Audit checking on key systems.
- Ensure compliance and implementation of standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management and Service Management processes are always compiled.
- Ensure risk assessment items (eg. RAF, RCSA) are tracked, monitored & closed on time.
- Ensure timely quality updates to TSD cases are in place and reviewed.
#LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
- The person must have at least 5 years of working experience in supporting online system.
- He/She must have knowledge of Unix or Linux commands
- He/She must know how to construct sql query using Oracle
- Have working experience in Stock Brokering Industries will be an added advantage