Application Support Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members. Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert. In depth Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies. R
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Monitor process and software changes that impact production support, communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
* Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
* Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
* Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
* Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure better grasp of the product and domain.
* Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
* Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments
* Computers back ground degree or epaulet qualification 6+ years of experience developing and supporting applications including Unix Shell Scripting and Windows batch scripting.
* Experience in Incident Management, Problem Management.
* Experience in Infrastructure Support, Configuration and Release Management.
- Knowledge of the following tools and technologies: Oracle, SQL Server, Java/J2ee,Springs,Hibernate,Angular and Windows and UNIX operating systems.