Application Support Specialist
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
The candidate will provide level 1&2 support for the core banking system of the bank. The application includes modules related to accounting, back office transactions, payments, risks, and reporting for local regulator or Head Office in Paris. As your main responsibility, you will involve in customization, Integration testing phases and document solutions, with a focus on integration of Real-Time Payments System (by Montran) in CA-CIB’s enterprise application ecosystem. You will ensure the performance of the delivered products and adherence with bank policies.
In close interaction with the projects stakeholders, you will:
- Understand requirements • Collaborate with technical IT specialists
- Ensure integration of the new tool with existing enterprise application ecosystem of the bank.
- Contribute to integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in analyzing, resolving and providing technical support
- Contribute to maintaining a high standard of delivery quality
- Participate in technical discussions and propose solutions based on industry best practices
- Prepare and maintain support functional documentation with process flows, user stories, functional test cases, integration tests etc.
Qualifications and Profile
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management.
- Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology
- Knowledge of Cash Management or Payment System and hands on expertise in customizations using Toolkit is a must.
- Knowledge on Java/J2EE technologies in UNIX environment.
- Knowledge on Spring framework.
- Excellent understanding on Relational Database Systems and Hibernate 4.x.
- Strong knowledge on messaging systems such as WebSphere MQ or HornetQ.
- Very good understanding of application system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Nice to have
- Payment Systems through a real-time payments service that runs alongside existing RTGS and Clearing House systems.
- Knowledge of Real-Time Payments System (by Montran) and hands on expertise in using the tool.
- Knowledge of French language in order to liaise with the relevant parties
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good organization skill with attention to details
- Envoys working on new topics and to collectively build innovative solutions.
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.