Application Team Lead (SDLC/SQL)
GFT APAC is seeking a Lead to work with business analysts / Treasury users and a group of seasoned technology professionals to deliver technology projects for the business. The individual will interact with the business teams and be responsible for collating and analyzing the business requirements and be the liaison between technology and business teams.
• Lead, track and drive the progress of the program (requirements, development, testing, operational readiness, data readiness etc.) to ensure timely delivery
• Coordinate with business analysts & users for requirements
• Translate the business requirements into functional and technical requirements for the technology team consumption
• Liaising with upstream technology teams for feed requirements
• Manage system development and supporting activities to comply with standards and procedure.
• Provide continuous improvement through identifying best practices in technology products / processes / systems
• Analyze data to ensure comprehensive coverage of use cases and testing methodology
• Effective problem solving and issue identification
• Master or Bachelor Degree
• More than 6 years of total experience with background in Information Technology (in financial sector) and hands-on IT Project Management Experience
• Knowledge on PL/SQL, JAVA will be a plus
• Understanding of project SDLC
• Hands on Experience with SQL queries
• Good Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good presentation skills
• Data analysis skills
• Confident, innovative, self-motivated, result oriented
• Demonstrate ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting