- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 20 Apr 18
Applications Support Intermediate Analyst
Applications Support Intermediate Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18019920
We are seeking an experienced Production Support personal within the ICG Production Support organization, specifically within Treasure & Trade Solutions (TTS) Technology. The warehouse system interacts will multiple product processors and will consolidate the transaction states to provide a summary view of transactions in customer visible format. This team also support all shared technology applications which will help process corporate paymets from E2E perspective.
Selected candidate will be working as part of TTS production support team, supporting Shared Services applications covering a large user base with clients in ASPAC region from various lines of business.The primary responsibility will be to provide application support and production management functions in line with the global support strategy. The role will be extremely varied in nature, incorporating both hands-on support and issue management duties. Additionally individual will be required to partner with teams in other countries/regions and as such strong communication skills will be required.
The candidate must have strong motivation to drive, lead and be successful in their endeavors, great teamwork and team building skills will be a key factor to the success of the team.
The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. The successful candidate should be able to provide strategic direction to the Support Team, manage and implement a global model while implementing monitoring and working with peers to ensure TTS Production Support provides a single cohesive support model.
The Application Support personal will be responsible for managing production issues and events in a Global follow-the-sun Production Services team that provides support for all of the applications of TTS, utilising the ITIL Service management Framework. The Apps Support personal and the team will work with Business and Product owners as well as other Application Support Managers, Project Leads and Developers to facilitate the support of Incident, Problem and Escalation Management. Also included in the responsibilities are Adhoc service requests, Client issue inquiry and resolution as well as some Implementation, Change and Configuration Management activities.
The Apps support manager will be responsible to ensure the team uses tools (ITRS, ServiceNow) to monitor applications events to facilitate the immediate escalation of Production problems and Incidents. The position requires an individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of working in a fast-paced financial services environment.
Application Support Experience:
- Experience in technology support roles within a large scale, global financial services organization - Strong Decision-Making and Problem Solving Skills - Highly proficient with application development techniques, Oracle, SQL, Shell Scripting and UNIX operating systems - Outstanding interpersonal effectiveness; strong communication skills both verbal and written - Ability to document and standardize processes around support procedures - Awareness of audit and compliance related issues and management of open corrective actions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services, related technical field or equivalent, with experience in application support roles for software applications. Strong aptitude for process definition and compliance, with emphasis on implementing process improvement solutions. Motivated individual comfortable both leading and working as part of a team. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Results oriented with a great attention to detail and must be able to manage multiple requests under deadlines
- Experience with Unix, AIX, Linux and Window XP.
- Experience in writing Java Programs, Oracle SQL queries, PL/SQL programming.
- Exposure to NDM, MQ, XML, TIBCO and other interface and messaging systems.
- Experience writing shell scripts, database queries, generating capacity and performance reports.
- Software Engineering & Change Management.
- Exposure to COB, Resiliency and Redundancy designs
- Interfaces and Messaging systems
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Efficiently and effectively manages work, time, and resources
- Applied knowledge of standard development methodologies
- Ability to handle high stress and pressure situations
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills while being process orientated
- Self motivating and delivery focused individual
- Ability to understand the big picture - can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues
- Proven ability to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner
- ITIL accreditation to at least foundation level
- A knowledge of ServiceNow, Incidents, Major incidents, projects and reporting
- Experience in configuring alerting through ITRS
- Prior experience in Banking applications.
Citi has 12,000 offices in 140 countries around the globe. We have been around for nearly two centuries and over that time, have cultivated the world's largest financial services network. Today, Citi is built on the experience of 300,000 employees.
Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS) is an integral part of ICG, serving public sector clients, corporates and financial institutions in over 130 countries. With over 700 public sector clients globally, handling 135 currencies and processing daily operations for 90% of Global Fortune 500 companies with 24 languages available on our online banking platform it's no wonder Technology is a critical component in our client centric business.