- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
Applications Support Senior Manager
Applications Support Senior Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18070447
- Global Data Services & Regulatory support team comprise of cross asset application used across markets. Reg and Data Services are line of businesses, consisting of a number of different applications. We cover Data warehouse which is responsible for providing a vital information to downstream systems as well as to the regulatory reporting engines and other cross asset applications. We cover multiple regulatory reporting such as MiFID II, CFTC, ESMA, HKMA, MAS, CAD, etc and provide continuous monitoring and alert/health governance across all product types and asset classes (Cash, ETD and OTC derivatives across Rates, Credit, Equities, FX, Commodities, Futures, GSM, Munis). The role also involves managing large size caching, transactional warehouse, Post trade surveillance and regulations including hosts in cloud environment.
- Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a new challenge? Do you possess good communication, leadership, stakeholder management skills and are you well organized as well keen to learn about some of the latest technologies? We have an opportunity for an Application Support Senior Manager within our Data Services Production Support team.
- As a senior manager, you will be responsible for The role will entail people management, working closely with senior business partners, developing application knowledge, driving and tracking projects around stability and service improvement, incident resolution and follow-up activities and providing strategic technical solutions
- Supporting application across Data & Regulatory Services. This role is for a hands-on Support to support the business and work closely with Engineering/Development teams.
- In addition, this role requires day to day management for the support teams. You are expected to provide analytical and tech expertise within the team, to coach colleagues. You will ensure that incident, problem, knowledge, release management and request fulfilments on behalf of customers are carried to the best possible levels. Liaise with multiple technology teams to ensure levels of service are maintained, and issues are resolved or raised appropriately.
- Team work shifts during the day in order for the team to provide on-site cover between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm local time. This allows the support team to cover client base both from APAC and EMEA. You should be flexible and able to work on a shift rotation and will be required to perform occasional out-of-hours/weekend work to support releases and participate in disaster recovery testing.
- Provide user support for critical source systems. Take ownership of team development and hiring
- Support all aspects of platform maintenance, release management, control and monitoring of the application health and regulations.
- Start of day checks, continuous monitoring of application and underlying infrastructure and regional handover at end of day.
- Perform same day and next day break analysis and reconciliations.
- Expected to be able to raise problems to appropriate technology and business teams, while adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain technical support documentation.
- Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology and regulatory groups.
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
- Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Participate in Critical Site Tests & COB test for supported applications
- Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per policies and procedures.
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams.
Essential Skills Additional Skills (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL. (Able to build ad hoc SQL queries), Familiarity with Cloud & Big Data is a plus
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Familiar with Regulations and Reg Support, a plus
- Familiar with UNIX (Solaris/Linux). (Able to navigate the system and know the core administration functions)
- IT (spreadsheet/analytical/modelling skills)
- Positive attitude and keen to learn.
- Communication skills with demonstrating ownership of tasks
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints.
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products.
- Experience with Messaging Technologies (TIBCO EMS, Solace a plus)
- Experience with real-time monitoring systems such as ITRS Netagent
- Job scheduling tool such as Autosys.
- Issue tracking and reporting using tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Good all-round PC skills. (I.e. Windows OS / Networks / General Hardware)
- Do you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity? Apply today!