Area Product Owner - Credit Platform
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
The Credit Platform Business Analyst will support the execution and delivery of transformation projects across the Credit Platform driving key activities including Requirements Analysis, Solution Design, and User Testing Responsibilities
- Participate in Requirements workshops and document Business Requirements. Interact with various Risk users and other stakeholders to gather, document and review requirements and process flows
- Analyse Business Processes and capture process flows, document As-Is and To-be processes
- Review SIT plans, document UAT test cases and support Business users in execution of testing and troubleshooting
- Perform data analysis and analyse BOS systems to address dependencies for Project delivery.
- Support Project Management by maintaining repositories, logging Minutes and actions and assisting in follow ups
- Support research of evolving market solutions for Risk Management and preparing Concept Notes, Research One pagers etc.
- 5-10 Years' experience in Financial Services , preferably in a Projects environment , but not mandatory
- Preferable knowledge of Credit Domain, but not mandatory
- Familiarity with SDLC Life Cycle and Business Analysis best practices
- Experience in Co-ordinating with various people across departments
- Good understanding of Derivatives Instruments and Trade Economics
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and SQL.
- Must possess intellectual curiosity , drive to improve constantly and possess strong adaptability in a rapidly changing environment